Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking a Graphic Design Coordinator with 1-3 years of experience to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
This entry-to-mid-level individual will be responsible for developing a wide array of deliverables within the established Seasons Healthcare Management, Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care, Seasons Hospice Foundation, and Seasons Medical Group brands. Will serve the day-to-day design needs of the organization at both the local and national level. Will be responsible for maintaining and producing print-ready artwork for an extensive semiannual collateral order to serve all Seasons sites. Will be responsible for completing edits to existing materials and executing original concepts reflecting the Seasons brand. Will be able to create quick and thoughtful solutions that meet visual and strategic goals; with an innate sense of layout, attention to detail, commitment to quick delivery, poise under pressure, and a strong sense of internal customer service.
1. Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or equivalent senior experience
3. 1-3 years’ experience in a design production environment, preferably with a mix of print and digital deliverables. Used to working on multiple projects concurrently and able to handle tight timelines while still maintaining high quality standards and a customer-service attitude.
4. Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere)
5. Understanding of branding and ability to follow brand standards.
6. High level of creative and technical skills necessary to create effective designs and layouts for visual communications across a wide variety of media.
7. Understanding of print processes and ability to build a production-ready file.
8. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)