Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking an East Coast - Regional Healthcare Recruiter to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
Responsible for the full lifecycle of multi-site, multi-state recruiting: consulting with key stakeholders, maintaining clear lines of communication, recruiting, screening, leading offer discussions per established guidelines, and facilitating the on-boarding process. The Regional Healthcare Recruiter provides a high level of customer service by consulting with and partnering with hiring managers, as well as building relationships with a variety of external sources to create an exceptional candidate experience. As a member of the HR team, the Regional Healthcare Recruiter will excel at influencing others to drive employee behavior and outcomes, communicating to and with all levels of the organization, and modeling behaviors that promote a positive workplace and drive business results.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline required.
2. Minimum two years’ full lifecycle healthcare recruiting experience; experience in a multi-state environment strongly preferred.
3. Knowledge of federal and state employment law pertaining to interviewing and selection.
4. Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
5. Proficient in the utilization of Applicant Tracking Software.
6. Excellent verbal & written communication, as well as excellent customer service skills.
7. Ability to effectively communicate with candidates solely via the phone, and work independently.
8. Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
9. Demonstrated critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze and interpret issues and respond effectively.
10. Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.